Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Plog, Plog, Plog

Am I a failure at blogging? I just can't seem to find the time to get to this like I am supposed to. OK at least I have something to blog about. My image of Amanda and her beautiful baby was chosen as the Editors Choice Image of the Week for the National Association of Photoshop Professional web site. So it's not buying groceries but it is wonderful to get peer recognition. Here is the image and it's also nice that the original capture needed some help that Photoshop made possible. Amanda's toes were cropped off in the original capture and the left side of the pool was also missing, so with the help of Photoshop and Bridgett's foot I was able to finish the image. Thanks Amanda for being such a beautiful subject with your fabulous baby Miss C.

1 comment:

Curtis Copeland said...

Stunning photograph! My wife and I adore this image. Fabulous photography. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

My daughter

My daughter
My best work of art

Blog Archive

End of Summer Frenzy!

OK I'm a little crazy with all the great photo opp's and trying to make sure everyone sees their photos asap. I think I will call this BLOG my PLOG site as I really only want to post new pictures and not spend too much time blogging......... Ah hui hou